Monday, November 09, 2009

My Sunday Shoot

On Sunday I had the wonderful privilege of photographing Parker and Flannery. April (Flannery's mom) introduced me to Kristi (Parker's mom) via email a while ago. We had been trying to coordinate a time for me to do a shoot with them for almost four months now! So, Sunday was a beautiful day in Charlotte and we met at a well known park for the shoot. Parker really didn't know what to make of all that was going on but I love her thoughtful expressions. Overall I am pleased with how the shoot went! I really had a great time getting to know Kristi and Parker. I found out that Kristi and her husband Jared are both from Michigan... which my mom is from Michigan! These are only four of hundreds I am working on! More to come! :)





3 comments:

Kelly Sauer said...

sooo sweet! I love the one of the two of them together...

Becky said...

Thank you Kelly! I have more of them together that I hope to post later this week! :)

April Hunt said...

Love these Becky! love the first one of park..sooo artistic!! Love them! Can't wait to see the rest!!