Monday, November 02, 2009

A Dream

Most of you wouldn't know this about me but I dream every night and I generally can recall most of those dreams each day! I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse yet. :) They are pretty vivid!
Last night I had a dream that I woke up from feeling hopeful and yet sad because I wish it had been really happening. I dreamt that I was with a group of people at a friends home. The couple that we were visiting with had a son. He was in the kitchen alone and I walked in. He looked up at me and said "I would like for you to pray with me" and I knelt down, he grabbed my hands and prayed! I woke up really soon after that and wanted to go back to sleep to continue dreaming. :)
Do you remember your dreams?

2 comments:

Beth said...

Just stumbled across your blog...I remember all of my dreams too...sometimes it really bugs me when I wake up half way through, I spend my whole day thinking "Oh my gosh, what on EARTH was going to happen next?!"

Becky said...

Beth ~ I am glad I am not the only one! :)
Thank you for stumbling by!