Monday, July 13, 2009

Deeply flawed and yet unbelievably loved

I continually come to the realization of how deeply flawed I am. I'm a perfectionist at heart and if something doesn't work out the way I would like it to I tend to walk away or over work at getting the situation perfect. Neither way is a good way to handle any situation. I am learning though, with an abundance of grace that is given to me each day I wake up! I am also realizing that some things just don't matter in the grand scheme of life. If something doesn't go the way I want it to go it's going to be okay. Life is not going to come to a crashing halt.
During my quiet time yesterday I meditated on a verse that shows me that no matter how flawed I am, I am loved beyond my comprehension!
Psalm 139:17
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!

No comments: